Brooks Applied Labs hires intelligent and inquisitive individuals with valuable research and laboratory experience for exciting careers. Once employed at Brooks Applied Labs, employees are enriched by the collective institutional wisdom of Brooks Applied Labs, created by present and past employees. Brooks Applied Labs takes great pride in its employees and their accomplishments.
Full-time, regular employees receive a generous benefits package including:
- Profit sharing bonuses: 20% of all profits paid out to the employees
- 80% employer-paid medical & dental insurance: Comprehensive plans with very low deductibles for the whole family
- BAL offers a 401(k) plan, with the company matching ½ of your first 6% contributed
- Short- and long-term disability insurance: With only a 15-day wait period
- Life insurance: Minimum of $50,000 per employee
- 5 weeks paid leave (flexible personal time off) per year: Includes flexible holidays, vacation time, and sick time
- Flexible hours: We believe everyone needs a life outside of work!
- Fun and friendly work environment: Great people and a great company!
Brooks Applied Labs is currently hiring for positions listed below.
Brooks Applied Labs (BAL), an analytical chemistry laboratory in the Seattle area specializing in trace metals analysis and speciation, is looking for a Technical Sales Specialist to join our business development team. As a Technical Sales Specialist, you would...