With decades of analytical experience under our belts and nationally recognized staff, Brooks Applied Labs shares this knowledge with clients by offering Comprehensive laboratory consulting services.
Analyzing samples for metals speciation and ultra-low level metals requires an entirely different approach than for most other metals analyses, and the issues that many laboratories encounter can be difficult to resolve without the resources and experience that only decades of performing these complicated procedures can provide.
Brooks Applied Labs offers comprehensive consulting services provided by our senior analytical chemists and technical director, who possess a cumulative experience of over 60 years in the field of specialty metals analyses.
Consulting services are available to serve laboratories of any size interested in developing the specialized systems and practices necessary to produce consistently high quality metals data, in addition to environmental consulting firms and other consumers of the data produced by laboratories that are interested in ensuring the quality and defensibility of the data they are receiving.
Some of the specific consulting services that Brooks Applied Labs offers include:
- authoritative metals laboratory audits
- accreditation assistance (ISO 17025, NELAC, Dept. of Defense, and state)
- configuration/evaluation of laboratory set-up
- prevention of laboratory contamination
- preventing species changes through proper sample handling
- development/evaluation of standard operating procedures
- development/evaluation of well-documented quality assurance protocols
- data review and validation
Please contact us today to find out more about our comprehensive consulting services.