Is BAL on the Road?
Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, effective March 9, 2020, all of the conferences and business travel that Brooks Applied Labs staff member had planned has been postponed or cancelled. This includes:
- ACIL Policy & Practices (P2) Conference – cancelled (Washington DC)
- Life Science Innovation NW Conference – postponed to July 16-17 (Seattle)
- Parenteral Drug Association Annual Meeting (PDA) – postponed to July 20-22 (Virtual)
- BioProcess International (West) – postponed to August 10-13 (Santa Clara)
- CPhi North America Pharma Trade Show – postponed to September 9-11 (Philadelphia)
Check out How is COVID-19 Impacting Brooks Applied Labs? to learn more.